Have you ever had to lend your device, be it a phone or tablet, to a friend or family member, and pray that they did not browse your media gallery? For whatever reason, be it personal photos or silly photographs you want to keep but ashamed for you to show others, there is a way they do not know it. KeepSafe Vault and Hide It Pro are two topnotch apps you can jajal.
- Download the KeepSafe Vault app from the Google Play Store.
- Run the app after it's installed. The first thing requested by the app is for you to choose a PIN password
- After you confirm your PIN password, you can now browse your gallery and choose which photos you want to hide
- Once hidden, photos can only be viewed from within VaultSafe and hidden from your default gallery.
- Hide It Pro comes with several free plug-ins that allow you to:Lock the app and disguise it by displaying a crash screen when someone tries to access it. If you have a rooted phone you can also hide the app.
- Conduct private message sessions with friends by passing the default message app.
- Browse with VBrowser in incognito mode.